For Nephrologists: Novel Medications for Diabetic Kidney Disease Resource Book
A collection of resources developed by experts at MCT2D and Michigan Kidney Improvement Collaborative (MKIC) for use by nephrologists in Michigan. Included in the book:
- GLP-1 RA Dosing Information including renal dosing guidelines.
- GLP-1 and SGLT2 i precautions—including GI, AKI, pancreatitis, genital mycotic infections, etc.
- Medication coverage reference guide for major public and private plans in MIchigan
- Patient Assistance Program reference guide for patients who are eligible under Medicare Part D
- Copay coupon programs from drug manufacturers, for patients with commercial insurance